Explore two of the most famous cities in the world, London and Paris. Start in London to discover the main sights and then hop over the English Channel to Paris by Eurostar and explore around the city of Light .
- London 4 days
- Paris 3 days
- Tour around the famous sights of London
- Experience the Eurostar high speed train ride to Paris
- Visit to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Shop till you drop at the La Valle outlets
- Flight from KL: 13 hours (Paris)
- Timezone: KL – 7 hours (GMT +1)
- Currency: MYR 1 ~ EUR 0.2 (Euro)
- Visa for Malaysians: Not required
- Correct at time of update
Customise this tour
Discovery tour — Semi-private and/or self-guided sightseeing tours with free time to explore.
- We can customise your experience by adding, removing or rearranging sightseeing tours
- You won’t be travelling in a group for the whole journey, so you can change accommodation or the length of stay.
Suggestions to improve your tour
- London-Warner Bros Tour (The Making of Harry Potter)
- London-Oxford, Stratford, Cotswolds and Warwick Castle with Lunch
- London-Leeds Castle, Canterbury, Dover & Greenwich River Boat Ride with Snack Pack
- London-Bicester Village Shopping Express
- Paris-Skip the Line Guided Tour of The Louvre Museum (Except Tuesday)
- Paris-Audio Guide Tour of The Palace Of Versailles (Except Monday )
- Paris-Disneyland: 1 Day 2 Park – Pickup & Drop off Hotel
We can provide international flights if required.
The prices quoted do not include international flights to or from the starting and ending cities.